Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More previews and a review

So two weeks on and I'm happy to report the comic seems to be going down pretty well. Thank heavens!

The mag has had a nice little write up by John Freeman on Down The Tubes, which you can read HERE.

The first review of the comic is also online HERE at Everything Comes Back to 2000ad. Pretty happy with that one! :)

I hope to get a few more reviews coming in soon, I'll be sure to post them when they arrive.

In the meantime, here are a few more previews from Issue 1, in case you haven't been convinced to give it a try yet!

From Atomic Call, art/letters by David Blankley:




From Halo and the Gryphon, art by Louis Carter, letters by Chaingun Chimp:




From Mammoth-Jack, art/letters by Owen Watts:



Based on the response to issue 1, issue 2 is now definately a go. The scripts are written and now it just remains for me to track down my artistic comrades and lock them up in a dark room somewhere for a couple of months! Once more upon the breach, my friends! Tally-ho!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment